Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy, oh so busy….

I was going to post another painting, but I thought I would get you all caught up first. The baby shower was an absolute success, and entirely exhausting too. I am still recovering, but I can’t take too much time to recover, because I have to jump into my next house project, which is my son’s room. I am fortunate enough to have a very talented father in-law. He is an old world craftsman who built all of the furniture for my son’s room. I provided him with drawings for the furniture, and he is ready to install everything this Friday! I need to paint his room and get it all ready, so I may not be able to post for the next few days, but I will post pictures of the furniture when it is all done. He is an incredibly talented man. It’s a shame you don’t find people like that anymore!
Well, off to painting I go (and not the kind I like to do…) …

No comments: