Wednesday, August 13, 2008

An Award!

What a great day! I was surprised by the very talented and kind Diana Evans who makes the most delicious digital cupcakes ever! (among other things). Her blog is so neat, I'm a fan myself!

Since I have to nominate 7 other blogs, I will start with some VERY talented artists and some of my favorite reads:
  • Diana's (right back at you girl!) followed by:
  • Nicole Merkens for always being such a wonderful friend off-line and on-line!
  • Bella Sanclair whos given me such wonderful words of support since she found my blog
  • Dani Jones for having such cool tutorials and putting so much effort into her blog. 
My last three nominees are people who's work I admire and who visit my blog on a regular basis... 
  • Kathleen Rietz
  • Eric Barclay, and
  • Andi Butler.

    I could go on and mention more wonderful people that I have had the pleasure to contact through my blog, but then I would not finish today...and I want to get back to my illustration...

The rules are:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated
I'm passing this award on to these wonderful and talented blog friends....I pop by their blogs almost daily for some inspiration....

4 comments:

Bella Sinclair said...

Awwwwww! I heart you, Edrian, I really do! Thank you so much. I'm truly, truly touched. I love coming to your blog, too, and seeing all your colorful work. Keep creating, because you keep me inspired!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Edrian! You're too too nice, and quite talented too! Keep up the great work!

a : )

Nicole Merkens said...

thanks for nominating me Edrian! You are the bestest!It means allot to me. ;-)

Eric Barclay said...

Thank you so much, Edrian! Have been away on vacation (and unplugged) for the past week and this is such a nice thing to come home to. Love your work and it means a lot!