Friday, November 21, 2008

Away ...

It is my opinion that I need a break!
I will be away for a little while my blogging friends. This week was our anniversary and to celebrate, we are going to New York! 
I have been planning this trip for the last month. Last time I visited New York I was in college ... and that was a loooong time ago! This is also the first real trip my husband and I are taking without the kids. We are both very excited and really need this break!  It is also a great opportunity for me to go to museums and galleries and fuel my creative brain.

I'm not sure how connected I will be, but if I cannot post pictures while I'm there, I'll post some pictures when I get back. I also plan on having a 'give away' in December so stay tuned.
I will miss Illustration Friday for the next couple of weeks, but hope to come back recharged and with more ideas!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

11 comments:

Alicia Padrón said...

Oh New York!!!!! New York is the best!!!! Hve lots of fun with hubby!!

It will be very weird without the kids, but it gets better once you are into the rhythm of things, believe me.

Oh you guys can go eat the best foods! I love to eat Thai there. There is a little restaurant my hubby and i always go there. i have to ask him the name and address. Is on the Zagat list and is not expensive at all. I'll let you know.

Have fun!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Edrian!!!

oh wow New York is one of my favrite cities...you will have a wonderful time...please eat a pretzel for me and a few cannolis from Little Italy...

Have a wonderful time!!! and Happy Anniversary!!!

Hugs
Diana

krisztina maros said...

the first one without kids...? you are REALLY need this trip!!! have a nice break! :)

Roberta said...

Oh how lucky!
Have fun and take lots of pictures!!

Retinna Bell said...

Awww...Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Bella Sinclair said...

WOW, fun! My old stomping grounds. I'm so jealous! Stay warm, take lots of photos, and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Adorable snowman. I will enjoy admiring him until you come back. :)

theartofpuro said...

New York,one day Illmnge to go with my boyfriend

Have a lot of fun and
Happy Anniversary

Alicia Padrón said...

Hi Edrian, me again.

Maybe you left already. But perhaps you'll check your blog on your trip.

The thai restaurant is "Topaz" and I believe is on 55th street, between 5th y 6th ave.

Have fun!! :o)

murphy girl said...

have a great trip!

Edrian said...

Thank you my dear friends for all your great wishes and suggestions. I am having a great time!!! I'm...enjoying bagels, pretzels, pizza and other great food while loving the cold weather!!! I've taken some nice pictures that I'll post when I get back.

Nicole Merkens said...

cant wait until you get back! I have given you award please pick it up at my site! xo- nic