Sunday, November 9, 2008

White Elephant Gift Exchange Card

Ever since I attended an Elephant Gift Exchange party at my friend's house some years back and had so much fun, I decided to host my own every year. It is a great way to get into the holiday spirit and share some great laughs! We keep the gifts small and inexpensive ($5 to $10 max) and I usually have some extra in hand.
Since I usually hand make all my cards, this year I had to do the same, but I went with an illustration instead:
I gave this Elephant a tint of pink to make him cuter and more lively! I also thought to make this image available over at my IMAGEKIND gallery, this way if you want your own White Elephant Gift Exchange cards, you can purchase them there!
I am also adding the kids on the playground image from my previous post to IMAGEKIND. I think this lively and joyful illustration would make a great card or a wonderful giclee print as a gift for a child's room! 

2 comments:

Nicole Merkens said...

looks very cute! wish I could come! I like your new header.
;) Nicole

Bella Sinclair said...

HAHAHA! This is adorable, Edrian! It's too bad I'm a little elephanted out right now. I would love to throw a party, too. Thanks so much for posting this. Looks like you will have such a blast. And I LOVE your new header, too!