Thursday, October 20, 2011

October Mailer - Illustration Process


This is the second mailer we as a group created over at Once Upon A Sketch and the second time I create a video documenting my process. It still has not background sound, but I slowed it down a bit from my last one. I’m trying to keep them short. I still start all my drawings with pencil and paper and then scan the drawing and work from it. Sometimes I make adjustments in Photoshop by making some characters bigger or smaller, or moving them around to make the composition more interesting. The video shows how I take the final sketch and color it. I hope you enjoy the video.

And here’s a picture of the final piece.

2 comments:

Laura B said...

The video was so cool to watch! Thanks for sharing part of your process!:)

Edrian said...

Thanks Laura!